Front Office Manager - Pre-Opening - Dragon Palace Hotel Jobs in United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates,jobs,jobs uae
Front Office Manager - Pre-Opening - Dragon Palace Hotel jobs uae
- Maintain high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
- Have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
- Motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
- Be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
- Maintain high team focus by showing cooperation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational / environmental procedures in the hotel.
- Actively promote the services and facilities to guests and suppliers of the hotel.
- Actively seek verbal feedback from customers and team members at every opportunity, and implement actions to make improvements where necessary.
- Positively dealing with and learn from customer complaints and comments with follow-up and feedback to the management team.
- Make sure all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively while assisting on the floor during peak periods each day.
- Be available to assist on duty in the hotels during any busy days or special events.
- Maintain a presence in the lobby setting the example for team members for guest service.
- Be proactive towards guests, assisting them with any reasonable requests, and training all team members to see these things before the guests ask.
- Have detailed knowledge of departmental standards, explaining the standards to the team and training each team member individually with specific job skills checklists that relate to their responsibilities.
- Monitor standards through regular standards review checks.
- Develop action plans to address shortfalls in standards and identify shortfalls before they affect customer service.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire team members to meet and exceed standards.
- Prepare rosters and job schedules for team members to meet business needs (taking into consideration internal activities, occupancy and external events, promotions etc.).
- Describe, assign and delegate duties and authority for the operation of the department at all times.
- Coordinate with the Housekeeping department to ensure cleaning is followed-up, ensuring that follow-up procedures are maintained.
- Ensure that the shift is reviewed, handovers and briefings are carried out.
- Keep the team up to date on departmental, hotel and company activities through regular communication meetings and memos, including special events, promotions in the restaurants and bars.
- Assist with the annual marketing plan to establish a list of marketing activities in line with the annual business plan, supported by appropriate advertising and promotion budgets from suppliers with the support of the Revenue Manager and marcom team.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality & Accomodation|