Health & Welfare Lead - Air Products (Middle East) FZE Jobs in United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates,jobs,jobs uae
Health & Welfare Lead - Air Products (Middle East) FZE jobs uae
Reporting to the Projects’ Overall Head of EH&S, on-site, as part of the overarching organization for NGHP and HIDC project, responsible for managing workers’ welfare and project-related public and environmental health hazards as well as supporting other occupational health aspects related to all project elements including contractors’ during the project execution phase.
- Oversee all project-related welfare, public and environmental health aspects as well as provide sound technical advice on all preventive health and welfare activities. Particularly in relation to employees’ and contractors’ accommodations.
- Establish promotion programs to maintain the well-being and welfare of all in the project.
- Support the projects - in coordination with the EH&S Compliance & Assurance Lead, the environmental and EH&S managers – in all project health and welfare aspects.
- Establishes proactive health and welfare programs within the project to help recognize, eliminate, and control health and welfare hazards and diseases, with health and welfare mitigation plans for any identified risks.
- Conduct and supervise inspections and provide recommendations for enforcement of local and national regulations.
- Food Health and safety legislation and best practices enforcement.
- Establish health and welfare programs, advise the Discipline Supervisors, Field Superintendents, and Site Manager of any shortfalls, and provide specialist support.
- Contribute to the weekly and monthly overall EH&S reports.
- Become the Project’s Subject Matter Expert (SME) for current health and welfare regulations.
- Become actively involved in RCA’s / Incident investigations.
- Actively participating in health & welfare promotion events, competitions, and established programs.
- Identify non-occupational factors within accommodations that may contribute to illness or injury and affect well-being.
- Investigate pollution threats and assessment of water safety.
- Lead the promotion of welfare and health and health education, including injury prevention, and home safety in line with project and community objectives.
- Lead infectious diseases prevention with support from an onsite healthcare provider and GH&W.
- Work with respective teams to ensure compliance and that all project set-up is supporting health and well-being.
- Ensure sites/accommodations are implementing infection control protocols that meet best practices.
- Maintaining a strong and effective professional working relationship with the AP Project Management team, Client, interfacing EPCs, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders.
- When required or requested, represent the Company in meetings with applicable stakeholders.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|