Internal Auditor - Inspire Gulf Recruitment Solutions Jobs in United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates,jobs,jobs uae
Internal Auditor - Inspire Gulf Recruitment Solutions jobs uae
Internal Auditor (Emirati with Family book)
1. To be a key contributor to the further development of internal audit function and meet business growth aspirations.
2. Assist the Board of Directors, through the Audit Committee, to safeguard and improve the interests of the company.
3. Presents annual audit plan to the Audit Committee and the Top Management.
4. Agree an annual scope of audit work with the Audit Committee, so as to provide adequate coverage of the principal areas of risk to the company.
5. Develop and implement comprehensive audit plans and strategies.
6. Evaluate the business' financial figures, standard procedures, internal controls and company policies and regulatory rules.
7. Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, internal control, and governance systems are functioning as intended.
8. Identify issues of fraud, embezzlements and ethics within the company and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
9. Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures.
10. Evaluates the organization’s readiness in case of business interruption.
11. Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the audit committee and provides recommendations for improving the organization’s operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance.
12. Provides Top Management and Board of Directors’ Audit Committee with reports on findings, recommendations and action plans of the internal audits, and solicit its feedback to improve these audits in the future to meet management needs on a management request.
13. Teams with other internal and external resources as appropriate.
14. Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or Non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies. Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
15. Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in Operations and financial activities.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|