Manager - Corporate Audit and Risk - Mindfield Resources Jobs in United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates,jobs,jobs uae
Manager - Corporate Audit and Risk - Mindfield Resources jobs uae
- Our client is a leading organization in the food/ beverage industry.
- Develop & Implement the Internal Audit (IA) vision, mission, and strategy for the Group and ensures that the vision, mission, and strategy of the IA is cascaded down to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration of all IA activities.
- Ensure that IA objectives are developed and implemented in alignment with the vision, mission, and strategy.
- Lead the significant achievement of objectives through leadership of IAs by setting individual objectives, monitoring performance, recruiting qualified staff, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal –to maximize subordinate and overall performance.
- Guide Managers & Directors under supervision in order to ensure that work is completed satisfactorily and assist in the professional development of staff members.
- Define and recommend an optimum organization structure for IAs so that resources are optimally utilized, and communication can take place in an efficient manner.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of policies, procedures & systems covering all IA activities to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services guided by a philosophy of adding value to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Quality Assurance & Coordination of IA, including Monitoring & Improving Effectiveness & Efficiency of IAs. Direct the Audit Internal & External (Out-sourced) engagements planning, organizing, management and control in order to ensure that the engagement cycles are completed and agreed engagement parameters are met (cost budget, timelines, scope, and quality).
- Lead and direct the management of change through continuous improvement of IA systems, processes, and practices taking into account ‘international best practices’, changes in international standards, and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
- Ensure that all IA reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet IA requirements, policies, and procedures.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacture|