Barista/Shift Supervisor/ Area Manager/ Restaurant Manager - Dewan Consultants Jobs in United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates,jobs,jobs uae
Barista/Shift Supervisor/ Area Manager/ Restaurant Manager - Dewan Consultants jobs uae
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our leading client in fast food and coffee chain team as a Barista/Shift Supervisor/Area Manager/Restaurant Manager.
This role requires someone with strong leadership skills, excellent customer service abilities, and a passion for the food and beverage industry.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE.
Interested candidates who are locally available in UAE may apply and will only be contacted for this role.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the coffee shop/restaurant, including overseeing staff, inventory management, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Create and maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere for customers
- Train and develop staff members to provide exceptional service and product knowledge
- Handle customer complaints and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and maintain cleanliness standards
- Monitor sales and revenue targets, and implement strategies to achieve company goals
- Manage and control costs, including labor, food, and beverage expenses
- Conduct regular staff meetings and provide ongoing feedback and coaching
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist with menu planning, pricing, and promotional activities
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in the food and beverage industry
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Knowledge of coffee brewing techniques and specialty coffee is a plus
- Good understanding of health and safety regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and point-of-sale systems
- Ability to analyze sales data and make recommendations for improvement
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Afghanistan; Albania; Armenia; Austria; Australia; Azerbaijan; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bangladesh; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Brunei Darussalam; Bhutan; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; China; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Georgia; Greece; Hong Kong; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Indonesia; Ireland; India; Iraq; Iran; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Japan; Kyrgyzstan; Cambodia; Comoros; Korea (North); Korea (South); Kosovo; Kuwait; Kazakhstan; Laos; Lebanon; Sri Lanka; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Myanmar; Mongolia; Macau; Mauritania; Maldives; Malaysia; Netherlands; Norway; Nepal; New Zealand; Oman; Philippines; Pakistan; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Singapore; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Thailand; Tajikistan; Turkmenistan; Tunisia; East Timor; Türkiye; Taiwan; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; Uzbekistan; Vietnam; Yemen|