Chemistry Teacher - SABIS® Network Schools UAE, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain Jobs in United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates,jobs,jobs uae
Chemistry Teacher - SABIS® Network Schools UAE, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain jobs uae
- Enables the success of student academic achievement through implementation of the school curriculum and philosophy and through the consistent use of the school Point System™ of instruction. Has an oversight role for all students within the school setting, to ensure a safe academic environment conducive to learning and maintain the professional image.
- Ensures proper planning and follow up for the academic progress of all students and works cooperatively with the Student Life and Student Management teams.
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting to the Academic Quality Controller, as required by the school and governmental bodies.
- Reports regularly to the Academic Quality Controller regarding students’ performance and challenges, with recommendations for action and a summary of actions taken.
- Fulfills a requirement of 30 student contact hours per week.
- Primary assignment may be a specific grade level (including homeroom duties) or subject teaching to multiple classes in regular or intensive classes.
- May also be assigned additional non-instructional duties such as proctoring exams or supervising recess or lunch. Must attend required school functions as identified by administration.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|