Geoscienctist - The ReKruiters Jobs in United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates,jobs,jobs uae
Geoscienctist - The ReKruiters jobs uae
In the role of Geoscientist, the candidate will be working within the Field Development Department which has overall responsibility for the development and transition of the current, and newly discovered, gas-condensate fields in the Emirates. The successful candidate will help to plan new development and appraisal wells by identifying drill locations from seismic data, maps and correlations. Working with the extended team the candidate will move these wells from the proposal-stage through to operations and also be involved in post-drill evaluation. The role may also require visits to the well site and completing wellsite geology tasks to assist the operations team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Geosciences or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in a geoscience role, preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Practical experience in reservoir characterization, reservoir modeling, prospect generation well planning, drilling operations, coring and logging. A knowledge of seismic acquisition and interpretation of 2D & 3D seismic data.
- Basic understanding of Reservoir Engineering information and Petrophysical evaluation with relevant software applications such as Petrel,
- Kingdom, ArcGIS, QGIS etc. Experience with carbonate reservoirs.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|