Construction Lead (technical) - Star Services Jobs in United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates,jobs,jobs uae
Construction Lead (technical) - Star Services jobs uae
- The Construction lead will be responsible to manage and coordinate all site construction activities aspects of the project. Will be an integral part of the leadership team, focused on delivering the project within time and budget and achieving the company's strategic goals
- Managing contractors site activities in the delivery of their respective scopes of work to meet quality, schedule and cost.
- Monitoring contractor progress in the execution of their work to ensure the contract scope is being executed in a timely manner to achieve the contract milestones.
- Attend progress meetings with Contractors and prepare necessary progress / status reports.
- Coordinating the works in accordance with the construction schedule.
- Manage the review and approval of all the materials and shop drawing submittals.
- To check technical accuracy of work.
- Reviewing, commenting and approving contractor’s construction deliverables to ensure that such deliverables appropriately govern the execution of the work within the contract.
- Coordinate the site activities and requirements between site and ADP project team.
- Duties include monitoring execution schedule, following up and checking of all contractual issues.
- Review project variations in relation with project contract’s requirements.
- Construction issue resolution
- Interface coordination between different contractors on the project
- Supporting the provision of construction input as and when required during the “Procurement” phase of the Project including technical evaluations, responding to queries and clarifications related to construction elements for the projects assigned.
- Supporting the Project Director in leading and managing the “Delivery” phase for construction project including achieving construction schedules, managing contractors, achieving quality requirements for the projects assigned
- Supporting the provision of construction support to “Inspection and Handover” phase of the Project including inspection of work.
- Supporting the provision of construction input to the “Closeout” phase of the Project including construction input to the assessment of claims for the projects assigned.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Project & Construction Planning|