Receptionist and Admin Assistant - Emirati National - Rapid Access Jobs in United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates,jobs,jobs uae
Receptionist and Admin Assistant - Emirati National - Rapid Access jobs uae
The Receptionist will act as the first point of contact for visitors and will be responsible for providing office and administrative duties for the Depot facility in an effective and efficient manner.
The Receptionist will have to manage a number of requests and projects at one time, and may be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of employees, visitors and customers within tight deadlines.
The Receptionist may find the environment to be busy, noisy and will need excellent organisational and time and stress management skills to complete the required tasks.
- Monitor and ensure that the reception area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image
- Greet and welcome visitors and suppliers to the offices, ensuring they sign in and out of the visitor’s book and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival
- Be responsible for ensuring that the visitors book and staff movement sheets are removed from reception and taken to the outside meeting point in the event of an emergency
- Check and sign for deliveries and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival
- Receiving and transferring telephone calls, announcing callers, taking brief messages and passing these on via the email system or connecting callers to staff members direct line
- Report telephone equipment and line faults to the IT Manager and the Office Manager
- Review and update on a regular basis the staff contact and telephone extension lists. Advise all staff accordingly
- Establish and maintain appropriate administrative systems to support the work of the office
- Create and maintain filing systems and records. Ensure they are accurate and up to date
- Manage meeting room bookings and resolving conflict when it arises
- Sorting and distributing of incoming post and courier documents
- Scan and photocopy documents in a timely and efficient manner
- Order and maintain stock levels for general consumables and office stationary
- Preparing LPOs (Local Purchase Order) and sorting invoices for payment
- Arrange hotel and flight bookings for management, staff and visitors when required
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates - Dubai|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building; Technical Maintenance & Repair; Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|